And the award goes to…
The Odd Couple Blog has been granted the Fabulous Blog Award. We are so excited to receive this by our blogging friends here at UBC. Seriously, I enjoy reading the information inside of these types of blogs because you get to know your blogging friends on a different level.
The rules suggest I provide the following:
Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
Thank you Christine Mann @ YouNeverStopLearning.com
Name 5 fabulous moments in your life
1. The first time I felt one of my unborn children kick. It took my breath away and blew my mind. It was at that time I knew there was a God because my husband and I could never have created such perfect beings.
2. The day I married my husband. Nobody has ever loved me with unconditional love like that before. Because of him I believe in life and people again.
3. Growing up on the ranch I was always in awe of when the animals were born. I have pulled a calf out of my cow, helped with the birth of twin lambs from my sheep, I have slept in the barn the night my pig had her litter.
4. The first time I saw a beach with the water. I grew up in Montana and we have beautiful scenery but no large bodies of water with a beautiful beach attached to it.
5. Like Christine, we use to go snowmobiling in Yellowstone Park on the Teton Mountains it was awesome.
Name 5 things that you love
1. A whole afternoon where I can curl up with a good book.
2. Spending time with my family.
3. A vacation with just me and my hubby doing what we want and when we want to do it.
4. Time to just chill out at home and play with my little dog.
5. Quiet Sundays after church and lunch with the whole day in front of me and knowing that I will probably get a nap.
Name 5 things you hate
1. The Texas heat in the summer.
2. Texas traffic!
3. Not having the freedom to travel as much as I want to.
4. Not going back to the ranch for years.
5. That I’m not always the wife I should be to my husband.
Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers. (Ya’ all have to answer the last 4 questions then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.)
1. Dyrene Bell
2. Helen Bogun
3. Tor Constantino
4. Yvonne A Jones
5. Debi Walter
Ron and Shawn make up the “Odd Couple.” We are a husband and wife team who have been together for the last 27 years. We have laugh, cried, fought, made up, and made more mistakes then any two people could. Through it all we have raised the greatest three kids in the world! We would like to invite you to our newest project called Don’t Ruin Your Marriage. This is a free webinar about 10 marriage secrets that everyone should know. Get more information here. Here is a picture of us at the World Famous Ft Worth, TX Stockyards