An Oldie but Goodie Post. People liked the different ideas to show their love. What is your favorite?
Although hearing the words, “I love you” is special and important, sometimes you wish you could tell your mate as well as hear from your mate those words, but in special and unique ways. Here are some ideas of how this can be accomplished:
- Rent his/her favorite movie, even if it is something you do not like, and plan an evening alone where you can be with him as he enjoys his special treat.
- When he/she gets out of the shower, hand him a warm, cozy towel just heated in the dryer.
- When you make him/her pancakes, first pour the words, “I Love You” on the griddle and cook for a minute to brown. Then, pour more batter over the words to create a round pancake. The result will be a pancake displaying those three special words when you flip it over.
- While he/she is out of town, wash his car and surprise him/her by picking him/her up in a clean, shiny car at the airport.
- Take him/her out to lunch.
- Have his/her favorite breakfast on the table along with the morning newspaper.
- Instead of bugging him/her to go to the grocery store with you, let him/her stay home.
- Display your favorite picture of the two of you on the refrigerator.
- Buy him/her a subscription to his favorite magazine
Ron and Shawn make up the “Odd Couple.” We are a husband and wife team who have been together for the last 27 years. We have laugh, cried, fought, made up, and made more mistakes then any two people could. Through it all we have raised the greatest three kids in the world! We would like to offer you a free report we put together titled 10 Marriage Help Tips Report with video. Click here for the link. Here is a picture of us at the World Famous Ft Worth, TX Stockyards.