I love the UBC, this has been my third time participating but I stay active even when the month is over. I have made some true friends here. I feel particularly fortunate from all the awards that I have been honored with. So here are the awards and the instructions that came with them. Thank you again for your kindness.
Sunshine Award & the Fabulous Blog Award
This award comes with a few very simple guidelines:
- Post the award on your blog with a link back to the person who nominated you.
Sara Hadiaris from the Recovery Corner. http://recovery-corner.blogspot.com
- Answer the 10 given questions below.
- Nominate and link to 10 fellow bloggers to pass along the honor.
- Don’t’ forget to comment on your honoree’s blogs to share the love!
Who is your favorite philosopher?
What is your favorite number?
3 – I have 3 kids which is just enough
What is your favorite animal?
What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
What is your favorite time of day?
Just after dinner when hubby & I can relax and talk
What is your favorite vacation?
I don’t really have a favorite. Anytime & anyplace.
What is your favorite physical activity?
Gardening and that is only in the spring & fall here in Tx.
What’s your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
What’s your favorite flower?
I love all flowers. Anything that isn’t to fussy and will grow in the garden is beautiful to me.
What is your passion?
My kids. Mess with them and you will have to take me on.
The 10 Bloggers To Whom I Bestow The Sunshine Award:
1. Debra Jason
2. Alessa Bertoluzzi
3. Dyrene Bell
4. Christine Mann
5. Patty Farmer
6. Dianne Jones
7. Peter Mead
8. Roy Ackerman
9. Teresa Beeman
10. Debra Jason
Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
Thank you Dee Ankary @ moonpreneur.net. I know she is an awesome person as well as very talented. I was lucky enough to receive a preview copy of her new book called Blog Transformation Secrets. It is awesome! You can read more about it at http://moonpreneur.net/blogtransformation.
Name 5 fabulous moments in your life
1. The first time I felt one of my unborn children kick. It took my breath away and blew my mind. It was at that time I knew there was a God because my husband and I could never have created such perfect beings.
2. The day I married my husband. Nobody has ever loved me with unconditional love like that before. Because of him I believe in life and people again.
3. Growing up on the ranch I was always in awe of when the animals were born. I have pulled a calf out of my cow, helped with the birth of twin lambs from my sheep, I have slept in the barn the night my pig had her litter.
4. The first time I saw a beach with the water. I grew up in Montana and we have beautiful scenery but no large bodies of water with a beautiful beach attached to it.
5. We use to go snowmobiling in Yellowstone Park on the Teton Mountains it was awesome.
Name 5 things that you love
1. A whole afternoon where I can curl up with a good book.
2. Spending time with my family.
3. A vacation with just me and my hubby doing what we want and when we want to do it.
4. Time to just chill out at home and play with my little dog.
5. Quiet Sundays after church and lunch with the whole day in front of me and knowing that I will probably get a nap.
Name 5 things you hate
1. The Texas heat in the summer.
2. Texas traffic!
3. Not having the freedom to travel as much as I want to.
4. Not going back to the ranch for years.
5. That I’m not always the wife I should be to my husband.
Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers. (Ya’ all have to answer the last 4 questions then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.)
This is getting harder to find people who haven’t had this honor yet.
1. Tina Britt
2. Rob N Carri Hensley
3. Johnson Tosca
4. Lisa Marie Selow
5. Johnson Tosca